Do you want to become a Femina RY member?
An application for membership in Femina RY can be submitted by an individual, non-profit associations and other registered legal entities whose statutory goals and main activities are similar and consistent with the goals and main directions of Femina RY
An individual or legal entity wishing to become a Femina member submits an application form and to pay the approved membership fees of 30 euros per year.
Femina Ry members have the right:
– receive information about the activities of Femina RY;
– 50% discount on legal services, paperwork, courses and information days.
Responsibilities of Femina Ry members:
– abide by the Femina RY Charter and comply with the decisions of the Femina RY governing bodies;
– Pay the membership fee to Femina RY;
– Maintain and protect the reputation of Femina ry.
Femina RY is not responsible for the obligations of its members, members are not responsible for the property obligations of Femina RY
Membership fees can be paid via Bank Transfer
Account Holder: Femina ry
Bank: OP Corporate Bank Plc
Bank Address: Gebhardinaukio 1, Helsinki, Finland
BIC (SWIFT): OKOYFIHH
IBAN: FI43 5236 0420 2020 74